Booking, Reviews, More..
Experience a group of Orca whales in their natural habitat and stroll through the old fishing village of Steveston, where time seems to have stood still. Additionally on request: Dinner in one of the good fish restaurants right on the pier in Steveston
The drive to Steveston is about 1 hour from downtown Vancouver. The whale watching here is better by classes (90% success rate) than directly in Vancouver.
Please note that the boat tour itself is not included in the price.
Minimum number of persons per booking: 4
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steveston Heritage Fishing Village, 3820 Bayview St, Richmond, British Columbia V7E 4R7 Canada
- Tour historic Steveston near the US border and whale watching in the Georgia Straight
- Transport in mini van, maximum of 6 participants and with the Zodiac or fast Rigid Hulls
- Pick up at your hotel (around 11:00 am) and return to the hotel
- Highlights: Whale watching in the Straits of Georgia (between mainland and Vancouver Island), from / to Steveston, 90% chance of encountering orcas
- Visit the historic pier in Steveston
Duration: 5 hours
From coast to coast, Canada offers some of the most diverse Wildlife in untamed land tours in the World. Canada's vast wilderness of alpine meadows in the Canadian Rockies may be the best place to see Black and Grizzly Bears. The nutrient rich waters of the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans attract plenty whales, dolphins and some killer whales. Canada's Northern wildlife tours offer amazing polar bear encounters in the tundra.